Welcome to the Department of Medicine Statistics Core
in the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
The goal of our core is to provide statistical collaboration
to researchers in the Department of Medicine.
Experienced faculty statisticians in the Department of Medicine Statistics Core
are available for statistical collaboration on grant submissions.
Don't wait until the last minute, come and see what we can do to assist you.
Please Contact UCLA DOMStat at:
Phone: (310) 794-3111
Fax: (310) 794-8149
911 Broxton Ave., 3rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
To contact our staff directly, please visit the "About Us" page.
- Our team of experienced statisticians can help researchers in: Developing projects that improve efficiency,
interpretability and generalizability of the data- Using the latest methods in experimental design
- Improving measurements to increase sensitivity and precision
- Developing grant proposals
- Analyzing data using the most recent and innovative statistical techniques
- Interpreting results using language that is easily comprehensible by the non-statistical community
- Assisting in manuscript writing
- Services include grant preparation and project collaboration and short-term consulting.