The primary objective of DOMStat is to provide state-of-the-art study design and statistical analysis collaboration to investigators in the Department of Medicine. DOMStat offers faculty and staff level statistical collaboration for grant proposals, data analysis, manuscript preparation, and other research activities requiring statistical input.
We encourage you to schedule an initial meeting early in your research; as this is when we can best help you with study design, statistical analysis plans, data collection plans, database design, and interpretation of your results. Our consultants can provide assistance in the following areas:
· study design and power analysis
· choice of statistical methods
· performing statistical analysis
· database design and setup
· data management for ongoing studies
· interpretation of results, including their limitations
· grant preparation
· preparation and review of manuscripts
We have weekly drop in hours on Wednesdays from 12 pm – 1pm and Fridays from 3pm – 5pm. See below for our contact information and feel free to stop by.
Please Contact UCLA DOMStat at:
Phone: (310) 794-3111
Fax: (310) 794-8149
911 Broxton Ave., 3rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
To contact our staff directly, please visit the About Us page.